Clyde Amphibian and Reptile Group
How to get involved?
◘ Join us
- If you are interested in joining, the details of the next CARG meeting will be given on the homepage.
- Link to minutes of the CARG meeting held in Autumn 2017 To be added.
- You are also welcome to come along to any CARG training or practical conservation event
- Or contact Roger Downie, CARG membership secretary - Roger.Downie@glasgow.ac.uk
◘ Send us your records
If you have seen any reptile or amphibian in Clyde area, please submit your records to us :
- Please use this Excel Spreadsheet Proforma to save your Amphibian records if possible Amphibian Recording Sheet alternatively use the PDF below for reptiles or if you don't have Excel.
- Recording form.pdf (102.8 kB) please send any data forms to send to Erik Paterson on email@example.com
- On-line submission form on ARG-UK Record Pool website > recordpool.org.uk
The next CARG amphibian survey training events will take placet.b.c., please contact CARG to register interest.
The following link to the NARRS (National Amphibian and Reptile Recording Scheme) website will give you all details of the training days that have been set up around the UK for NARRS volunteers.
> ARC NARRS Training Events